Downloading the right apps on your business phones and tablets can really make a difference. From keeping your schedule to managing appointments to communicating with co-workers and clients, the right application can up productivity and keep you on task!
While some apps cost money, there are lots of free versions of things that work just fine.
After all, if you’re a small business owner, you need likely need to save where you can!
Check out the AppStore or Google Play to find your perfect business tools!
Free Apps for business
- QuickBooks Self-Employed – When you’re self-employed or a sole-propriator, you are your own bookkeeper – even if bookkeeping isn’t your specialty. Track your business expenses, income, reciepts and more using this specialized version of QuickBooks. You’ll thank yourself at tax time or if you’re ever audited.
- WhatsApp Business – If you want to be able to chat with customers in real time, get the business version of the popular chat app, WhatsApp. Create a profile for your business, catagorize your communications and set up quick replies to frequently asked questions.
- Invoice Maker: Estimate & Invoice Creater – This is a great app for contractors and technicians. Using an tablet or phone, you can quickly send clients estimates or invoices electronically using Invoice Maker.
- Wrike – Project Management – If you have a lot of tasks and projects on the go, you probably don’t want to drop the ball! Stay on top of your work, track due dates and communicate with your team all using Wrike! The tablet version gives you more details on one easy to read screen.
- fiverr – Lots of business owners rely on subcontractors and freelancers to complete work for them. Sometimes finding someone within your budget can be a challenge. That’s why fiverr is such an interesting tool. Find and hire freelancers on a project by project basis. You can hire graphic designs, marketing professionals, writers, editors and more. You can chat with your chosen freelancer to discuss the project.
If you’re a small to medium business owner and you’re looking to grow your business, you will need technical support! TwinBytes specializes in helping businesses with networking, hardware and software. Contact us today!
Are you subscribed to our YouTube channel? Check out our latest video!