While there is a lot of negativity surrounding A.I. technology and chatbots, as people fear their jobs will be replaced by computers, there are some positive aspects of this. These tools were designed to help us, so let’s look at some of the ways you can use an A.I. chatbot in a positive way.
When it comes to your business, providing excellent customer service should be your number one priority. While you might think that having a chatbot might depersonalize your business, it actually helps in many ways.
5 Ways a Chatbot Can Benefit your Business
- You Can Offer 24/7 services. Yes! This is great for when your customers are trying to get answers or assistance outside of regular business hours. We know not everyone is available during the day. Some people work late and cannot call. A chatbot is available anytime, making it easier for your customers to get the answers they need when they need it.
- Quick Service. Everyone has had to call a customer service line only to be put on hold for hours and hours. This often leaves a bad taste in people’s mouths when it comes to your business. A chatbot can capture a large number of people early and give them quick answers to their questions – no waiting in a queue.
- Collect Customer Data. Find out more about who your customers are. What are your demographics? Bots can offer customer satisfaction surveys at the end of a session to find out what you’re doing right and what needs to be improved.
- Recruit. Chatbots aren’t just for customer service inquiries. HR departments and hiring managers can use them to field candidate questions. This can free up time and eliminate unqualified applicants.
- Lower Wait Times on the Phone. Bots can tackle frequently asked questions and common problems, without the person having to dial the customer service line. This means those with bigger issue that cannot be solved by A.I. will have a shorter wait time to talk to a human.
What do you think? Are A.I. chatbots helpful to you as a consumer? Do they save you time?
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel
TwinBytes has a YouTube Channel. Receive useful information on a variety of tech topics from Daniel.
Watch our latest video:
Get Help When you Need it
If you require tech support, reach out to TwinBytes and we will find you a solution to your problem.